Season re-starts: 6/7 June 2020
Finals weekend: 10/11 October 2020
Official 2020 Season PlanV2 as at 22/6/20
Please follow protocols as per instructions sent to Team Managers re latest Covid-19 rules. Remember to sign in on entry into GHC.
Access to Gallagher Hockey Centre currently requires that the following rules apply.
- Everyone to sign in.
- Stay in your groups (Teams and Spectators for each game are a group) maintain distancing from other groups.
- Use staging areas for pre game team meetings or have them before reaching the ground, as changing rooms, upstairs pavilion and boardroom are unavailable for pre match use. Changing rooms are available ONLY for post match showers and changing.
- More information is available on our Covid-19 section.
Rules & Bylaws
For all rules visit the resources and polices page.
New Rules: Covid-19
With the Covid-19 situation there are a few extra things to be aware of:
- Spitting and bushman nose blowing (blowing your nose without a handkerchief or tissue etc) is a practice that unfortunately occurs in our sport and must stop as it poses a significant risk to other participants
- New Rule:
- A 2 min suspension (green card) to be issued to any player or participant caught spitting or bushman nose blowing.
- Repeat offenders to be shown a yellow card (5 mins).
- Consistent repeat offenders will be subject to a Judicial process
- Defensive Corners and Gear
- It is recommended that defensive masks, gloves etc are not shared, so either players will need to get their own gear OR accept the risk of sharing.
- Alternatively, Captains/Coaches can agree to allow defensive substitutions (no time stoppages) at PC’s where masks are clearly named for those players to return.
View new rule changes ahead of hockey re-starting
Open the Player Transfer form.