Waikato Hockey Representative Team Manager Information
What is the Team Managers role?
- Communicate with the team and parents. It is the Team Managers function to be the intermediary between coaches and caregivers, ensuring that all parties are informed appropriately.
- Take care of the travel logistics (in conjunction with WHA)
- Work with Parent help to look after the team.
- Team atmosphere, facilitate team events before, during and after tournament.
- Run fundraising events alongside the parents. Facilitate sponsorship (if applicable).
- Arrange uniforms and team merchandise with WHA.
- Attempt to attend practices to assist coach in a managerial role.
- Ensure all players have transport to rep fixtures.
Click links below for files as required
Hockey NZ Policies
Permission and health forms U16
Permission and health forms 16+
Code of conduct forms Player
Code of conduct forms Parent
Police Vetting Request and Consent Form 2019