This year we are incorporating the new HOCKIO Competition Management System into all of our grades/competitions.
This will be a three-step process.
- Register your school with Waikato Hockey Association.
- Once your school is approved by WHA, you will receive an email with a link to register your teams in each competition.
- Once your team is approved, you will enter your player information via the link emailed to you.
Please only register your club/school once and each team once in each competition.
After you have filled in each registration form, you will get an email confirming your registration (please check spam folder if not received). WHA will review and approve your team, at which time you will get another email confirming you are good to go.
1. Register Club/School with WHA
Each School needs to register for the current season, this will require the following details, posiition, name, email, mobile.
- Sports Co-ordinator will be used for any reports, disputes etc
- TIC will be the default main point of contact for all communications.
- Finance will be sent all invoices, statements etc.
Once completed your registration will be sent to WHA for approval. On approval you will receive an email to the President / Sports Co-Ordinator email, and you will be able to register your teams.
School Registration Wizard
2. Enter Teams in relevant Competitions
Once the School registration is completed, the Association will approve the registration.
If a Manager/Coach have not been selected at this point, please put someone who will pass the information on once selected i.e. TIC. Manager/Coach information can be updated by WHA once appointed.